Song Law Firm’s Immigration Team has successfully represented numerous multinational businesses as well as individuals and families seeking U.S. immigration benefits across the United States and around the world.
Committed to providing the highest level of representation, our experienced immigration attorneys and staff strive to keep pace with rapidly changing laws and policies. In addition, our firm utilizes the most advanced case management technology which allows us to efficiently manage our case work and effectively communicate with our clients in satisfaction of each client’s expectations and needs.
We take pride in our highest legal ability to handle a broad spectrum of business and family immigration cases, including the most complex cases, in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with knowledgeable professionals who share passion for what they do. Our excellent reputation has already been acknowledged by our numerous clients and even by peers.
- Family-based immigration including I-601 and I-601A waivers
- Employment-based immigration including EB1, EB2 & NIW, EB3, EB4 and EB-5
- Employment nonimmigrant visas, including H-1B, H-2B, O-1, P-1, L-1, E-2 visas
- K-1/K-2 fiancé(e) visas and K-3/K-4 U.S. citizen spouse/child visas
- R-1 religious worker visa
- Consular processing representation
- Removal/deportation proceedings
- Federal appellate litigation
- Asylum (affirmative and defensive applications)
- Analysis on the immigration consequences of criminal records