Approval of Permanent Residence by Spouse of Illegal Immigrant

Marriage Permanent Residency Attorney

This customer overstayed after entering Korea on a travel visa and did not have a legal status. You recently came to our Song Law Firm to apply for permanent residency after marrying a citizen’s spouse. According to the immigration law, immediate family members, including the spouse of a citizen, are automatically exempted even if they have illegally stayed or worked illegally and are not disqualified from obtaining permanent residency. Temporary permanent residence was approved within six months of submitting the family immigration petition and permanent residency application. Congratulations.




Request a Call Back

    Request a Call Back and our team will get in touch with you ASAP.

    Request a Call Back

    Scroll to Top